Curd rice one of the easiest lunch box recipe, but tasty one.You can enrich the taste by adding carrot,cucumber,pomegranate.
Curd rice is my favorite i love to have it with pickle ,for me it is the best combo ever.It is very simple to make as lunch box recipe when you are in hurry and requires minimal time.Add milk to the rice so that the consistency will be maintained for many hours else the rice will become hard .
I have shown you step by step pictorial recipe.Now lets look into curd rice recipe.
- 1 cup of rice
- Mustard seeds
- Channa dal
- Curry leaves,coriander leaves
- Red chilli
- Cashew nut
|Prep Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Type|
|10 min||5 min||2||Main Course|
- Add 1 cup of freshly cooked rice to a bowl, the rice should be mashed well
- Add 3 spoons of homemade curd to the rice and mix well
- Then add half 1/4 cup of milk to the rice and add salt as required and mix well
- For seasoning heat oil in a pan then add mustard seeds and 1/2 tsp channa dal
- Add chopped ginger,2 red chilli,some curry leaves and 5-6 cashew nuts
- Add some chopped shallots and saute well
- Now add the seasoning to the rice and garnish with coriander
- Yummy curd rice is ready
Take 1 cup of cooked rice
Add 3 spoon of curd
Now add some milk and mix well
Heat oil and add mustard seeds and channa dal
Now add ginger ,red chilli ,curry leaves
Add onion and cashew nut
Add seasoning to the rice and mix well
Rice is ready
Serve curd rice with your favorite curry or some pickle
Try out this recipe and share your feedback.Happy Cooking!!