Want to do a simple but tastier recipe with leftover chapati . Here is seyal Phulka for you guys. I have tried this recipe and found it super delicious without much ingredients . We want to make a garlic tomato sauce which is the base and we will be adding leftover chapatis. I also given you step by step picture of the recipe.Now lets look into the recipe.
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- Green chilli
- Garam masala
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
|Prep time||Cooking time||Serves||Type|
|10 min||10 min||2||Main Course|
- Heat the pan with some oil
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and add some curry leaves
- Add 1 green chilli and add finely chopped garlic
- Add 2 Chopped tomatoes and let it cook well until it becomes sauce
- Add pinch of turmeric powder and pinch of salt
- Add 1 tsp of chilli powder and 1/2 tsp of garam masala
- Add 1 cup of water let it boil
- Add the chapati pieces and let it cook for 2 min
- Your seyal phulka is ready.
Add oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and add curry leaves
Add 1 green chilli and add chopped garlic
Add 2 large chopped tomatoes
Add pinch of turmeric and salt
Add 1 tsp of chilli powder and 1/2 tsp of garam masala
Add 1 cup of water
Add chapati pieces and cook for 2 min
Your Seyal Phulka is ready now. Serve it hot.
Try out this recipe and share your feedback. Happy Cooking!!